Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Paladin: 1-75

I decided I was tired of my old job. For 2 years now I have been lvling White Mage, reached 75 and have been up and down between 74-75 for the past few months, with all the missions and quests putting me in inevitably fetal situations. I started looking for something I could defend myself with rather than having to rely on some some else to kick its ass for me wile I.. just... well.. helped...


"Back to Valkurm Dunes"

So due to the New changes to the EXP gained form easy prey mobs I actuly managd to atain lvl10 rather quickly and I started partying in the dunes the same day I started the job.
Also the lvlsync system Is awesome for looking for members... with out all the hasstle of having to look and wait for levels and jobs you need... now you can pretty much bother any one! lol

No comments: